|The Robbens premium multi-zone manifold for boilers is easy to install and control. With in-built temperature control, setting the correct temperature for the water required is achieved by turning the thermostatic head - range from 20° to 60° degrees.
[[CR]] Fully assembled and pre-mounted to a site backing board, this is the market leading underfloor heating manifold for connection to a traditional boiler.
- 6 port manifold with electronic actuators on each valve[[CR]]
- Mounted onto 15mm melamine faced plywood[[CR]]
- Factory assembled for easy installation[[CR]]
- Grundfos pump - A+ rated[[CR]]
- Integrated water temperature control[[CR]]
- Boiler flow valve with electronic actuator control[[CR]]
- Flow and return temperature guages[[CR]]
- Combined pressure and temperature gauge[[CR]]
- Individual flow control with sight glass to each circuit[[CR]]
- Filling loops and auto-air vent[[CR]]