Domestic 5 Loop Hot Water Manifold Kit
5 Loop Topsan sanitary manifold nickel-plated brass with taps. 24×19 threaded outlets.
The key advantage of the Topsan manifold is to allow greater than 4 outlets (up to 12-ways), without needing to bridge two or more Multiplex Manifolds together. This saves installation time.
- Topsan manifolds offer a WRAS approved solution for plumbing to multiple outlets with an built-in tap for every circuit.
- Together with a range of WRAS approved Monoblocco connectors, the system can be used with almost all of the WRAS approved pipes sold in the UK.
- For applications where isolation is required at the manifold, this makes it the most comprehensive and flexible solution for hot and cold water plumbing either for new or for replacement/ refurbishment of domestic and commercial buildings.
- Suitable for both plumbing and heating applications.
- Can be supplied as a kit, including a mounting rail, wall brackets, pipe connectors, ball valves and blanking plugs.
- WRAS approved nickel plated extruded brass manifold with ¾” connection, and DN 20 outlets
- Construction Brass header retrieved through a bar drawing process EN 12168 CW614N
- Head threads G 3/4”Lateral outlet threads male 24×19
- ABS white colour knobs
- Gasket in NBR Plate indicating the support services Takeoffs 36 mm centers
- Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar
- Maximum operating temperature: 110 °C