Premium 5 Port Assembled Multizone Manifold for Boilers
Factory assembled underfloor heating manifolds
Underfloor heating manifolds with in-built flow temperature control are used when the water supplied to the manifold requires blending down to the correct temperature for the underfloor heating system being used.
Boilers typically supply water at 75 degrees or more – this would damage the floor if allowed to pass into the underfloor heating pipes.
The Robbens System Preemium blending manifold has a number of key points making it the market leader for use witgh boilers.
• Pre-built for fast installation
• Mounted to 15mm ply – white melamine faced
• Grundfos or Wilo pump
• Water blending unit with thermosatic control
• Flow and return temperature gauges
• Auto air vent
• Filling & draining valves